The Ed Tech Foundation's Executive Board had some new additions and some departures. We are sorry to see Liz Schanbacher leave her position as President. She has been with the organization for 9 years now. She was a founding member of the organization and her involvement and passion has helped the organization grow over the years. She will stay involved with the organization as we move on to a new chapter for the organization.
Renee Cerullo from RLComputing has taken the President position, along with Deny Adelman from Working Knowledge as Vice President and Aaron Lagowski from CDW as Secretary. We would also like to welcome Val Cronin from Kaleida Health and Steve Ryce from S&W Contracting to our Executive Board.
Our organization continues to grow every year. We are confident these new additions will help us keeping moving forward and better able to server the community.
- President - Renee Cerullo, RLComputing
- Vice President - Deny Adelman, Working Knowledge
- Secretary - Aaron Lagowski, CDW
- Treasurer - Kathy Cerullo, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- George Condoyannis, Catholic Health System
- Val Cronin, Kaleida Health
- Steve Dietz, SASi
- Dan Emmer, UB School of Dental Medicine
- Michael Hassett, Evans Bank
- Kent Kerr, Cooks Moving Service
- Tae Park, Greatbach
- David Rhoads, Catholic Health System
- Steve Ryce, S&W Contracting
- Doug Schuler, Fidelis Care
- Past President - Elizabeth Schanbacher, Diocese of Buffalo
- Honorary Member/Founder- Doug Torre