- President - Renee Cerullo, RLComputing
- Vice President of Community Relations - Nicole Walter, TERACAI Corp.
- Vice President of Technology - George Condoyannis, Catholic Health System
- Secretary - Bill Barren - CISCO
- Treasurer - Kathy Cerullo, RLComputing
- Dan Emmer, UB School of Dental Medicine
- Brian Hansen, Ronco
- Alex Perez - M&T Bank
- David Rhoads, Catholic Health System
- Billy Vona - Finger Lakes Technology
- Jenny Waley - Lighthouse Technical Solutions
- Chad Witherell - Inergex
- Past President, Elizabeth Schanbacher
- Honorary Member/Founder- Doug Torre
What are the responsibilities of being a Board member?
- Attend Board meetings on the first Thursday of every month
- Help guide the organization strategically
- Serve as a chair on a committee
- Help promote all events
- Participate in fundraising efforts and help bring in corporate sponsors
- Help on Ed Tech Day
- We are a working board!
What is the process to become a Board member?
- Fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet with 1-2 current Board members
- Must participate in an Ed Tech Day prior to joining the Board
Questions - please email email@example.com