We have a few board seats open for 2016-2018. You do not need to be a techie. We are a working board. We are looking for people willing to help guide the organization, promote and attend our events, help with fundraising, and promote the organization. We meet on the 1st Thursday of every month at 8am.
What are the responsibilities of being a Board member?
- Attend Board meetings on the first Thursday of every month
- Help guide the organization strategically
- Serve as a chair on a committee
- Help promote all events
- Participate in fundraising efforts and help bring in corporate sponsors
- Help on Ed Tech Day
- We are a working board!
What is the process to become a Board member?
- Fill out the application and email it to [email protected]
- Meet with 1-2 current Board members
- Must participate in an Ed Tech Day prior to joining the Board